Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Diaper Bag


This is my diaper beg. I have had it with me since i was born. It used to be mum who carried it around with her, or left it with the school nurse. Now it is me. This diaper bag is strangely enough one of my favorite possessions. It is just so familiar to me and so comforting when i am in a strange place and in need of a diaper change. I can hold it close to my face if somebody who i don't know is changing me. It is also spacious enough to hold a fold away changing mat if i need it. Which is also really comforting when i have a stranger changing me. It is also really handy as it looks a bit like a beach bag or hand bag so nobody suspects much. I usually carry baby wipes, Diaper cream, baby powder and four to eight diapers. This picture was taken after i returned from school so there were only two out of eight diapers left.

No comments: