Friday, October 31, 2008

A Bad Day

I had a really bad day today. I have had a stomach bug for the last couple of days, but i haven't been to ill to skip school, i have just been taking extra diapers. It poured with rain today (winter's on it's way!) and i was freezing. Adam and I sat in a little isolated corner of the school at recess and lunch time and drank hot chocolate. It was really sheltered where we were, even though it was outside, i drank heaps and heaps of hot chocolate and wet a lot of diapers, by the end of lunch i only had one spare diaper left and had used seven and was wearing one. The hot chocolate was extremely nice, and when i peed because of so much liquid, it warmed me up further. I lent Adam one of my diapers so he could wet too. We laughed at all the people who we could watch go by, shivering in the cold while we peed our diapers, felt the warm rush of liquid on our buts and crotch. My diaper leaked once in English, i excused myself and went to the bathrooms where i changed my diaper and stood, pant-less, drying my track pants. Because it was during class only one girl came in, she's one of the popular kids so she grabbed my perfectly dry diaper and poured the contents of a water bottle in it. I cried after she left and had to change again. I was soaked by the end of school, so i walked up to the main road and ducked into the mall toilets and changed again. It is quite a long walk home and i had to walk fast because of the cold, I was feeling extremely tired and figured i was definitely getting sicker as my head was throbbing.I was just turning into my street, which is about half a mile long, my house is three quarters of the way down. I felt this bad pain in my stomach and before i could stop it i began pooping my pants. It was of course my stomach bug kicking in. I had bad diarrhea and it was very quickly filling my diaper. I tried to keep walking as i pooped, it was near impossible as so much was coming out, but i managed. By the time my bowels had been emptied, my diaper was useless. I had poop smeared on my back and with each hasty step more slid down my legs. By the time i got home my shoes had splatters on them and i was crying.
David was there already when i walked through the front door, he smelt it as soon as he started up the front hall. He asked what had happened and i explained everything. I was really tired, and still unwell from my bug i just sat down, smearing my mess all over myself and letting my head flop forward. David picked me up and carried me up stairs, on the way i wet my diaper too, it leaked onto his shirt and made a stain mark. He didn't seem to notice though. He carried me into the bathroom where my changing mat was still out from this morning. He sat me down on it and pulled my shirt off first, and my singlet and then my pants. He grimaced at the smell, but kept going until i was nude except for my diaper. He told me to just stay lying down on the changing mat and he filled the bath with water and went and put my clothes in the wash. When he came back i was nearly asleep. I sat up and he pushed me back down. He pulled the tapes off my diaper, lifted my legs up and slid it way from me. He then offered me the choice of cleaning myself up or him doing it. I said i would, but then when i flopped back on the changing mat and peed everywhere he said he would just stay in the room, because i was too sick to be left alone. So he mopped up the puddle and helped me into the bath, where i scrubbed my but clean and my vagina and crotch area. David had also wiped down the changing mat. He finished washing me and helped me with my hair then lifted me out of the bath, wrapped a towel around me and emptied and cleaned the bath. He then got all of my stuff for a diaper change and he diapered like i needed for bed, first a dry night and then a Molicare, which he taped into place. He then put some plastic pants on me and stood me up. He sent me to my room to put some clothes on and I went and found a t-shirt which was a little bit small for me but i didn't mind. I couldn't be bothered putting on pants. David had set up some blankets on the couch and lit the fire. He gave me some more hot chocolate and sat me down on the couch with a book. I was too hot to go under the blankets so i just sat on the couch drinking and facing the door, watching the rain fall. The courier came to the door about ten minutes later, and he had a perfect view of me in my little t-shirt and massive, diapered butt. I cringed, as I was in the middle of taking a pee in my diaper. he stared at me while David signed off my next package of Molicares. He could see my white plastic pants slowly turning pail yellow, then i crapped myself again. It wasn't as bad as the first time but still. David finished with the courier and came and changed me again. he didn't bother with a bath, just sprayed my butt with the portable shower head. I threw up after that. When mum came home she was really really pleased with David and said thank you more times the i could count. I can't sleep and i have pooped my diapers two more times, I'm peeing an awful lot too, often it is the middle of mum changing me and i get her right on the shirt. I am sleeping on the couch tonight and typing this, I have taken a couple of pictures but can't be bothered downloading them all now. I'm too sick, maybe later.

Janie :(

2 comments:

redmist said...

havin that stomach bug must have really sucked

Heyall said...

you have a good brother.make sure you never piss him off