Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bed Wetting

I have met kids who claim they "Hate That Feeling Of Having A Full Bladder When You Wake Up." I personally think that it's time they woke up and realized that they're pretty lucky. If they hate that feeling than they probably couldn't survive being me. Rather than a full bladder, I have a wet and soggy diaper, sometimes messy too. It sags around my legs and makes my thighs sticky with pee. I can hardly walk with it in the mornings, it forces my legs apart and i waddle down the hall to the bathroom, pee trickling down my little legs, where mum comes to change me. If i am having a bad day, and we have no Molicare Diapers left, then i just where a Dry Nights. By the time morning swings around my bed will be soaked and my white sheets stained yellow. The feeling of wet all around me is horrible, it's cold and harsh, not warm and gentle like it is when I first wet the bed. My Pajamas are wet too, and smell stale, like rotting fruit. They cling to my legs and rub up against my stomach, chilling me all over. Sleepovers are terrible, rather than looking forward to them, I dread them. It means pulling three or four Dry Nights on to hold in the leeks without a Molicare. It means risking waking up with a wet bed, or a messed diaper, or having every one see my over sized butt through my Pajama pants and crinkling every step i take. When the sleep overs are at my house it means to hear the plastic protective sheet crunch every time I move, to have mum come in and smell my diaper at various intervals throughout the night. It's pretty awful stuff, any bed wetter could tell you so themselves. When my sheets are sopping and my diaper rash is at it's worst. I question the value of my diapered life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Man, this problem must have aged you horribly. Very disturbing issue. Could this dilemma possibly be psychological? If you feel the need to express your concerns about this, shoot me a personal message: Heyjude333x2@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I wear diapers too 24/7 stomach issues, I wet and mess them live in Albuquerque looking for friends that understands